Parallax

Thursday, February 02, 2006

i miss reading books.. :(


I do, really.. Well, reading a new one. I've been rereading the Harry Potter series & Jeffrey Archer's books.

The last NEW book i read was... hrmm.. oh, oh, the one i gave Kuya Bong as a Christmas gift. heeeheee. :) I couldnt resist! It was Jeffrey Archer's new book - False Impressions.
Here's the summary:

"When an aristocratic old lady is brutally murdered in her country home the night before 9/11, it takes all the resources of the FBI and Interpol to work out the connection between her and the possible motive for her death - a priceless Van Gogh painting. But in the end, it's a young woman in the North Tower when the first plane crashed into the building that has the courage and determination to take on both sides of the law and avenge the old lady's death. Anna Petrescu is missing, presumed dead, after 9/11 and she uses her new status to escape from America, only to be pursued across the world from Toronto to London, to Hong Kong, Tokyo and Bucharest, but it is only when she returns to New York that the mystery unfolds."


:) I haven't finished reading the book when I gave it to Kuya as a Christmas gift. heeheee. The week I bought that book, I spent the mornings & afternoons shopping for Christmas presents and the evenings watching Engg Week night events. :D ).. Remind me to borrow the book from Kuya the next time they come to visit.... Oh, and the Nicholas Sparks' book I gave him..

Tapos ang sad, nalaman ko lang last week na may PowerBooks na sa may Enterprise, tapos this week nagppack-up na sila!!! huwaaaaaaa.... Sana hindi pa sila umalis..

Note to self: Grab a book when this month's sweldo comes in! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home